Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Love your Life

Somehow i wanna talk about my love life. It's finer, it's better, it's greater, it's smoother, it's wiser. I thankful for that. We're getting mature. Maybe because it is August. Our birth month. This month we'll be seventeen. Oops . . . . I'm seventeen already. Damn i haven't wanted to grow up yet. But i love my life. I enjoy it. Because it's a gift. Well at least, we must always try to enjoy it. And if you don't, just go die. Too cruel, am i? God always knows what's best for you. your job is to do your best for God and for yourself. I'm a human and i have my tests as well. Just think wise. We are not perfect but at least we've done somethings. That's the start to score your test. And remember, God even counts your wills. From the least to the best. From the smallest to the biggest. There are always ways from Bismillah to Alhamdulillah. All you have to do is thank what you have and thank for your life to God then you'll know. That's what i do in my hardest time. you should try !




humans are different

No comments: