Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cavegirl Wanna Be

Hello, i wanna talk about how my-first-day-of-school was. It was totally bored+ing. Too few students who attended the class. The second day, was so so. The Third one which is today, was eerw even fewer students that came. Ja, it's only the first week. Anyway i don't really like to make posts with this language. Why? In our own language it'll be more expressive, easy, and you can just say whatever you wanna say what's in your mind. Because your mind won't always speaks English right? Well but if you do have that mind system, congratulation!

Let's talk about the title of the post. yes i wanna be a cavegirl. What does it mean? Now i'm in my senior year. And you know what that means, yes. I have to study harder and so on and so on to reach my dreams. To be a collager in University of Indonesia. I desperately want it. AMIN. And of course i also want to graduate from my SHS with nice and flattered scores. AMIN. With that dreams, how can i still be sitting here all night spending almost my everyday with my beloved dearest most valuable capable thing in my room? I'm planning to cover it with plastic or whatever so that i can't use it again. I haven't known when but i hope it'll be very soon. I must prepare myself with all my heart to say good bye for many months. Huaaaaaa. Well let's put it aside because once again guys, helooooooo me, i'm facing the reality that i am now in the last year of School.

This is my plans for this senior year :
1. Do not playing around too much with everything, everyone, everywhere
2. Must be studying at home for at least one hour
3. Keep asking and not to be shy
4. Never ignore the teachers
5. Do not be happy if there were a teacher who is absent
6. Do every home work or school work if it's needed
7. Do lots of pray
8. Do it alone!
9. Always remember the BIG days
10. Read, read, reaad!

Whoa, what magnificant plans, aren't those? Next week will be great to make a start. Please don't be just plans! I MUST! Amin. yeah! Spiriiiiiiit! I want to be a different me, not this lazy girl who always aside-ing her school-works-and-stuff. We live our life, we choose.

The key is ourself. Open up your lock and you'll see your future. And that's what i'm going to do too this year

Let's fight everyone! We can do it! Just believe it! ;)




God i'm begging, help me to make my parents proud :)

No comments: