Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All Mother's

Oh, i remembeer something! Last year i wrote about mother's day and it was about a disappointment. I didn't give anything special because my mom was on a trip to Arab Saudi. yes, she went Haji. Yesterday was mother's day. Time goes by so fast. And again, i didn't give her anything. But my friends did. They gave their mothers flowers, cake, and so on. I just gave her a congratulation with my bests prays for her. I'm planning to save my money for next February. Which is her birthday month. So, i hope it will pay my regret. I wanna give her surprise!! Make it happen Allah, amin.





Note: i wrote this in front of my father and he correct some of my spellings. Whoaa, a bit nervous -___-
thanks daaad

2 comments:

Nurwida Risa said...

totwit nat. gue mah ngga jadi nulis nat kalo ada bapak gue hahaha

Nadia Hanintasari said...

gw juga bingung gitu Ris, tapi kalo langsung gw close tab mencurigakan banget keliatan paniknya. jadi.... ya wes lah....