Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Am and The 13 Years Old Me

Well, it's been three years since i was thirteen. But i haven't felt any significant difference. I'm still thinking like who i was. And yet i really often do something without thinking it's risks first. Gaaaaah, i wanna change. But when can i? Yes i remember, i wasn't a childish girl, i didn't speak oftenly, i almost spent my days with silence, how poor. But i felt more mature than i am. Why is it?

I started to feel the changes when i was in my first grade of JHS. I became more childish, i did everything clumsyly, i always did much talking in my house. What was the reason of my changes? I myself haven't figured it out. And now, i act as if i were the youngest of the family. Well i have a little brother. I wanna grow up and be a better person. I need help. Heeeeeey.


is it better to be a mature person?

No comments: