Friday, February 20, 2009

PR dari Ochi

Sebenarnya saya tau kalo ini sudah basi tapi ya udahlah emang blm sempet-sempet. Ini dia PR nya. Baru dikerjain Chi. Haha. Dan gw rasa orang yang ngasih PRnya pun udah ga ngurusin beginian lagi.

Let's Begin


The Age of My Next Birthday


My 4th of August


hope i could reach that age ; can't wait


A Place I'd Like to Travel to


Paris

its Eiffel Tower actually


Favourite Place


My Home with my families in it

nothing makes me feel happier than being there


Favourite Food


Spicy Dishes

axception : beef


Favourite Things


C-A-T
(s)

I do really love them! More than i love my boyF, don't i? :DD


A Nick Name I Have

Nathea

this isn't my signature


(Future) Collage Major (Amin)

Economic Faculty - University of Indonesia

or something else which i haven't thought of it yet


Name of My Love


Muhammad Hudiyantara

love him SO much ♥


Bad Habbit


Bite my finger's nails

i know it's bad but i don't know why i love it ; and i can't get rid of this habbit since whenever back then i tried to stop it


A Hobby


Day Dreaming


such a kid, yes i am


THE END

No comments: