Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today

I'm happy! And why?

Because i could spend more time with him. I always feel angry when the sign-of-the-break-is-over bell rings. It's only if i were with him. I wanna shout, "I NEED MORE TIME!" (too much). I can handle it afterwards, couple of minutes later, maybe. But when i'm not in the mood to yield with the bell, not long after his face fade away from my sight, i send him a message. Talk whatever to make me feel better, ignoring the lesson, yes of course. Well i can't think of anything else if him and i have a problem. But a word sorry and just a little smile from him will always make me feel much much better. What a pitty me. Well it's me, so be true! Tell them what i can't tell, this is your job, isn't it mybelovedblog? Hee.

And like sometimes before, today i was disappointed by the bell's ring. I sent him an SMS, asked him to have more time together, yeaah. But he gave the wrong words to me. He gave the wrong words or he actually meant it? I know him and i felt even more angry. When the lesson has ended he met me and have a little talk. I was mad at him at first, but it's not my Man if he couldn't make the situation become humouristic. When i mad, he made fun of me and so i laughed. Thanks to your annoying joke we ended up laughing.

Before we went home, we talked about many things, still in our beloved School, SMAN 61 Jakarta, fortunately he granted my wish to have more time with him. He rode me home and went to his house after i finished my meal. What a happy day. It was all thanks to you Honey.

Love youuu ♥

No comments: