Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Hate This Feeling Again

Nowadays i don't feel really well. I don't like this feeling. Or maybe i hate it. Remember my stories? Like those days when i lost someone. I was so stressed out because of it. I spent almost everyday with crying, silence, i felt i'd lost my mind. But i've him back. My life turned out bright. Full of laughter, smile, and tears of joy. I thought i wouldn't feel that way again. Well, i'm wrong. And here it goes again. I often cry, i feel lonely, even i still have them, i still have him, why is it?
My chairmate is going to Japan today. She'll be back a year later. Yes i'm really happy for her. I laugh a lot, i hugged her, congrated her, and almost cried like everybody did.
But i didn't know it would be this fast. It was too soon. We just knew that she was accepted and now she has to go. Geez.
Too bad i already miss her. She hasn't even flown there. Haha.
When this feeling comes back, i know that i've just missed someone.
I only share my problem with him, because only in front of him i can cry, i can do what i want to do without worrying anything, he holds me and it'll be better.
Missing only someone, it costs a lot for me.
Now i realize, i just need them, all of them, my bests.
They are my smile, they are my laugh, they are my words, they are my life

Bye Nisaa. See you later. I'll always pray the best for you :)
If only you know how lonely i am, you won't make my loneliness become more meaningless. won't you? So come back here and tell your stories with a lot of huge smile on your beautiful western face!(?) yes, a year after . . .
He does your job now, it's his turn to cheer me up. It feels funny to remember. You were the one who always beside me when i'm down those days. Well, thankyou so much, my bestfriend.
So loooong. Lots Of Love! Muuaahh!




ya Allah, berikan keselamatan dan kelancaran pada perjalanannya malam ini, semoga Nisa selamat sampai tujuan, dan memulai harinya dengan senyuman. Amin.

2 comments:

nischem said...

natea......sedih gue baca post lw yg ini. baru liat gue. seriusan dah. hahhha, makasih nat..mmmmuah mmuah

Nadia Hanintasari said...

iya Nis gw juga sedih. hikshiks. baik baik ya di sanaa :DD